How to enter Private Mode
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open Safari, then tap .
- Tap Private, then tap Done.
- A new private window appears. If you tap on the address bar, you will be informed that you are in private browsing mode.
How to clear Cache & Cookies
- From the home screen, tap the Settings button.
- On the Settings screen, scroll down and tap the Safari button.
- Under the 'Privacy' section of the Safari screen, tap the button labeled Clear History and Website Data.
- On the confirmation pop-up, tap Clear History and Website Data. Your cache and cookies will be successfully cleared.