DocuSign is an online service which allows you to prepare, sign, act on, and manage online written agreements. It offers eSignature, a way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere. OIT is now offering DocuSign to the campus free of charge.
Below are several frequently-asked questions about the service, including how to sign up for an account. If you can't find the answer you need, then we encourage you to take a look at the UCI DocuSign site. Alternatively, feel free to send us an email to email@example.com if you have further questions.
- Visit the DocuSign login page.
- Alternatively, you can go to http://docusign.uci.edu and select the UCI DocuSign Login button.
- Type your UCI email address and select Continue.
- NOTE: Make sure you enter it in the format UCInetID@uci.edu. Do NOT enter your firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign in as you normally do with your UCInetID and password.