Exchange allows you to set an automatic reply or vacation responder when you will be away from checking your email. Below are the steps to follow when setting this up in Outlook 2010 or 2013 for the PC.
- Click on the File Tab and then click on the Automatic Replies Button.
- Select the dates when you want your Automatic Reply to be sent.
- Type in your automatic reply for "Inside My Organization".
- Either copy and paste in the same reply for people outside of your organization or create a different one.
- Click OK
- Email sent to your Exchange account during the dates set will receive your message.
Please note that these instructions will not work with Outlook 2010 as Microsoft no longer supports that version.