Gmail allows you to set an automatic reply or vacation responder when you will be away from checking your email.
- Login to your UCI Gmail account
- Click the Gear Settings icon in the top right corner and select Settings
- Under the General tab, scroll down to Vacation responder
- Select the day you want the responder to begin next to First day
- Select the day you want the responder to end next to Last day
- Compose your message in the Message box. This will be the automatic reply people will get while you are away.
- You can decide if you want to limit the replies to people in your Contacts or people using UCI’s Gmail.
- Select Vacation responder ON
- Click Save Changes