Exchange allows you to set an automatic reply or vacation responder when you will be away from checking your email. Use the instructions below for Outlook Web Access (OWA).
- Login to Outlook Web Access
- Click the Options Gear in the top right corner and select Set Automatic Replies
- Select Send automatic replies
- Optionally, Check the box next to Send replies during this time period.
- Select the day and time you want the automatic replies to begin.
- Select the day and time you want the automatic replies to end.
- Compose your "away" message. This is the reply your sender will receive.
- You have the option of sending your away message or no message to external senders.
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
Messages sent to your Exchange email will receive your custom "away" message during the times you have set.