Download and Configure Cisco AnyConnect
- From your iOS device, download and install the Cisco AnyConnect App from the iTunes Store.
- Open the app.
- Tap Connections and then tap Add VPN Connection...
- Type in UCI in the Description field
- Type in vpn.uci.edu in the Server Address field
- Tap Save.
- A popup will appear telling you that the AnyConnect app would like to add this connection to the VPN Profile Configuration section of your iOS settings. Tap Allow.
- When prompted, enter your phone's passcode to save the new VPN profile.
Using the Cisco AnyConnect App
- Toggle the AnyConnect VPN switch to ON.
- A popup will appear where you will enter your UCInetID and password.
- On the next page you'll see the Duo Multifactor Login screen where you will either receive a push or enter a passcode.
- A banner window will appear. Click Accept to close that window. You are now connected!
- Remember to switch to OFF when you are done.