Exchange/Office 365 allows you to set an automatic reply or vacation responder when you will be away from checking your email. Use the instructions below for Outlook Web Access (OWA).
- Login to Outlook Web Access
- Select the Gear icon in the top right corner and then select Automatic Replies.
- In the new window that appears, select Send automatic replies.
- Optionally, you can check the box next to Send replies only during this time period.
- Select the day and time you want the automatic replies to begin and end.
- Compose your away message. This is the reply your sender will receive.
- Optionally, you can choose to send an away message or no message to senders outside of your organization (this means anyone who doesn't have a UCI email address).
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
Messages sent to your Exchange/Office 365 email account will receive your custom message during the times you have set.